Friday, December 7, 2018

Looking for a Fitness Program?

If you are, here's an interesting option to try out. New England Patriots Cheerleaders Isabella and Talia are starting a program in January that's probably just what your looking for! Check out the flyer below.


That looks pretty awesome to me. For $100 (or $75 if you're quick) you get a month worth of help on your fitness program from a pair of coaches. As you can see, the program includes 8 full video workouts, workouts of the day, grocery lists, sample meal plans, supplement suggestions, and probably most important weekly check-ins via skype or email. I know I'm much more apt to stick to a program if I have to report back to someone. Or, look them in the eye and tell them why I was slacking.

So, definitely contact Isabella, and see if the program is right for you.

And be sure to tell them Section 36 sent you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

More to Read in Other Sections